- Prime Minister Narendra Modi shall deliver the Special Key Note Address at the USISPF 3rd Annual Leadership Summit on 3 September 2020.
- The US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) is a non-profit organization that works for the partnership between India and the US.
- The theme of the 5-day Summit that began on 31 August is “US-India Navigating New Challenges”.
The theme covers various subjects such as:
- India’s potential in becoming a Global Manufacturing Hub
- Opportunities in India’s Gas Market
- Ease of Doing Business to attract FDI in India
- Common Opportunities & Challenges in Tech Space
- Indo-Pacific Economic issues
- Innovation in Public Health and others